Answers to Your Questions
Click the arrow icons below to navigate through this FAQ.
Absolutely! Check out this engaging three-part video series that provides training for end-users...
You bet! You can download the SkyComm Connect Cloud PBX User Guide by clicking here.
Yes we do! It's available for both iOS and Android and we call it ReachUC... The "UC" stands for Unified Communications!
The ReachUC Mobility app brings the power of your PBX to mobile devices.
You can find user instructions and links to download the app here.
The URL for the SkyComm Connect User Portal is:
SkyComm Connect provides two unique authorization codes:
- A password that allows use of the ReachUC smartphone app and also provides access to the User Portal.
- A PIN that allows access to voicemail.
You have two options for obtaining these authorization codes:
- When your system is installed, each user will receive a welcome email from Messaging@SkyCommConnect.com with the subject: Your new phone system account. Follow the instructions in this email to setup both your password and your PIN. The setup link contained in this email is valid for 24 hours. If your link has expired, please contact Customer Support.
- If you already know your Login Name, click here and follow the instructions to set up your password. After this you can set up or modify your PIN in the "Profile" section of the User Portal (found under your name in the upper right-hand corner of the portal).
Of course! Simply dial 9-3-3.
SkyComm Connect provides a free test that you may use from each telephone to verify that 911 is correctly provisioned for that extension. To run the test, dial 933 (please do NOT dial 911 as a test). In the event that the address given during the test does not match the address of the current location of the phone, please alert us immediately by contacting Customer Support.
Documentation for Yealink Desktop IP Phones can be found here.
Certainly! Please click on a link below to download helpful information about voicemail.
Voice Mailbox Quick Setup Guide
Definitely, it's easy! Just dial *38 from the device you want to move the call to.
More info: We call this feature Self Pickup... It moves an active call to another extension owned by the Same User. (Dial from the idle extension to steal the active call).
Watch the video...
Perform a blind transfer and instead of dialing just the extension number, dial 7 before the extension number (7+ext) .
For example, if the extension is 123 you would dial 7+123 or simply 7123.
Then, on most Yealink phones, the process to transfer a caller directly to voicemail would look like this:
Transfer Button->7123->Transfer Button
Many Yealink deskphones can support Wi-Fi connections. Here's how to connect to the wireless network:
- Navigate to Menu->Basic->Wi-Fi.
- Turn on Wi-Fi.
- Select an available wireless network from the list of networks.
- If the network is secure, enter its password in the Password field.
- Tap OK to connect to the wireless network.
Absolutely, you can integrate our full-featured Hosted VoIP service within your existing Teams environment. Please review this document for more information.
- To add a phone number that's being used by a spam caller to the Nomorobo database, submit it using this form. (Note: Since this tool requires an 11-digit phone number, always use a "1" at the beginning of the number.)
- To request that Nomorobo whitelist a phone number that's incorrectly identified as spam, there are two options:
- Use this contact form and select Report a Number from the drop-down list.
- Email the number to firstname.lastname@example.org and explain your request.
To add Nomorobo to your account, please contact your Account Representative.
We're here to help! You can contact Customer Support via telephone, email, or online. Click here for details.